Region : 2
Price : Y5,500
Play Time : 50 minutes
Number of Discs : 1
Number of Sides per Disc : 1
Number of Layers (side1) : 1
Number of Layers (side2) : N/A
Audio1 : Japanese Linear PCM 2ch
Audio2 : Japanese Dolby Digital 2ch (Commentary)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animephile Rating: C (7.5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Scan Type : interlaced-TV (-2.5) - 24 frames per second with 3:2 pulldown.
Aspect Handling : standard (-0.0)
Compression : -0.0
Video Separation : -0.0
Scene Transition : -0.0
Calibration : -0.0
Comments:
I bought this stuff!? No way! Well, it happened, sort of. I wasn't going to care because I'm not really into meaningless gag anime, but the radio show was so darn entertaining, so I was tempted to buy the DVDs. (Un)fortunately, I could not find the first pressing for all the released volumes. So, I wasn't going to bother.
Then, a few fateful events occurred. I was going to move, buy a new projector, give away my InFocux X1, and also give away one of my cars. That last one has nothing to do with Dokuro-chan, but I thought I'd just throw it in.
Just when I told my friend that he can have my X1, he was about to go to Japan for business, and so he asked me if I wanted anything. Well, I didn't really want anything, but what the heck. I told him if he can find the first pressings of the Dokuro-chan DVDs, get them for me. At the time, first three volumes were released. Even at that, it's a good deal for a pristine X1 with less than 1000 hours on the original bulb. After all, three DVDs are only around $150. It turned out, he could only find the first two, but Amazon.co.jp still had the third volume, so again, I said what the heck and ordered the third volume myself. He got the X1 for less than $100 (DVDs were 10% off) and I ended up with Dokuro-chan DVDs, two of which I didn't buy, not exactly anyway.
I just don't feel like fighting with the fate, so it looks like I'm going to buy all of the Dokuro-chan DVDs. Is it any good? Not really. The bonus video of Okayu-sensei getting tricked was kind of interesting, though. Bonus CD that comes with volume 2 is hilarious, though, but I'll talk about that later.

Images (move cursor over each image to see short comment):
First pressing comes with the box and Gothello board. DVD insert appears to be explaining how to play it, but I didn't read it.

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.Vol.1.Limited.Edition.DVD1.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=8W0SPEVH
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 Limited Edition
Catalog Number : GNBA-7132
Manufacturer : Geneon, Toshiba Entertainment
Series : Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Printing Date : 2005-05-25
Animephile Rating: A+ (10.0)
Video Scan Type : progressive (-0.0) - 30 frames per second (2:2 pulldown).
Comments:
Surprisingly, this volume is 2:2 progressive except for a very short flashback section.
I kind of liked the episode 3. Although it still wasn't all that meaningful, it was good to know that Dokuro-chan can do something nice.

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.Vol.2.Limited.Edition.DVD2.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=KVRG5GI5
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 3 Limited Edition
Catalog Number : GNBA-7133
Printing Date : 2005-07-22
Video Scan Type : progressive (-0.0) - 30 frames per second (2:2 pulldown).
Comments:
This stuff isn't really intelligently put together, but I got a few laughs out of it. How sad.... Dokuro-chan is cute, though.

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.Vol.3.Limited.Edition.DVD3.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=AR1KA8ZO
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 4 Limited Edition
Catalog Number : GNBA-7134
Printing Date : 2005-09-22
Play Time : 25 minutes + lots of extra
Number of Layers (side1) : 2
Audio3 : Japanese Dolby Digital 2ch (Commentary 2)
Animephile Rating: C (7.5)
Video Scan Type : interlaced-TV (-2.5) - 24 frames per second with 3:2 pulldown
Comments:
As expected, I did get a few good laughs out of it, but that's really about it. Note that the extras, including the second commentary track are supposed to be available only on the limited edition version.
However, I think this DVD is not a bad buy at all, for the bonus materials. Despite the fact that the main title is only 25 minutes long, it's dual-layer! That ought to tell you something. I loved the cooking show and the Gothello match. There's just nothing else like it. I wish they included more footage from the "Gate to Date" event, though.

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.Vol.4.Limited.Edition.DVD4.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.DVD9.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=DG4I7CO0
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan Second 1 Limited Edition
Catalog Number : GNBA-7344
Manufacturer : Geneon / Rondo Robe / Showgate
Printing Date : 2007-08-24
Play Time : 25 + 40 minutes
Number of Discs : 1 DVD and 1 CD-ROM
Video Scan Type : progressive (-0.0) - 30 frames per second (2:2 pulldown). Bonus section is 60 fields per second video.
Aspect Handling : standard (-0.0) - Bonus section is letterbox-16:9.
Comments:
I only bought this for the CD-ROM, which contains the MP3 files of the original Dokuro Channel internet radio (first 18 episodes). As with previous Dokuro-chan DVDs, I think it makes more sense to consider everything else as the main and the anime as the bonus.
Animation is... worse than the original. At least the original had some unexpected turns of events. This one is pretty much basic stuff. Still, I like the Sabbath-chan moments and the bonus video is kind of funny, too, and the box is pretty nice. There's only room for two DVD cases, so I'm guessing there will only be two volumes. That's fine with me!

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.2.Vol.1.Limited.Edition.DVD5.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.2DiSC.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=CFDX3Z4W
Bokusatsu
Tenshi Dokuro-chan Second 2 Limited Edition
Catalog Number : GNBA-7345
Manufacturer : Geneon / Rondo Robe / Showgate
Printing Date : 2007-11-21
Play Time : 25 + 70 minutes
Number of Discs : 1 DVD and 1 CD-ROM
Number of Layers (side1) : 2
Video Quality Rating: A+ (10.0)
Video Scan Type : progressive (-0.0) - 30 frames per second (2:2 pulldown). Bonus section is 60 fields per second video.
Comments:
Before, after, and beyond everything else, there's really just one thing I *must* mention. Takagi Reiko should receive an award, no, many awards, for her incredible hard work voicing Sakura-kun in this series. If you watched this anime, did you ever think about that? Isn't she just incredible? Can you even imagine what the result will be like if this were to get dubbed in English, or any other language?
This series will probably be remembered for a long time, if only by a small number of people. I'll just leave it at that.
This volume also features an audio picturebook, which is basically an audio drama on DVD. I didn't enjoy it as much as the one on the first volume. It's too normal, at least in Dokuro-chan universe.

Download:
Bokusatsu.Tenshi.Dokuro.Chan.2.Vol.2.Limited.Edition.DVD6.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.2DiSC.DVD9.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=HRAADL0G

河合亚芽里

发表于 2012-1-17 14:16:42 | 显示全部楼层
很暴力很黄,嗯
发表于 2012-1-17 15:07:28 | 显示全部楼层
完全看不懂
发表于 2012-3-11 13:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
彻底看不懂+1
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

御宅梦域

关于我们 商务合作 免责声明