Region : 2
Price : Y5,250
Play Time : 48 minutes
Number of Discs : 1
Number of Sides per Disc : 1
Number of Layers (side1) : 1
Number of Layers (side2) : N/A
Audio1 : Japanese Dolby Digital 2ch
Audio2 : Japanese Dolby Digital 2ch (Commentary)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animephile Rating: C (7.5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Scan Type : interlaced-TV (-2.5) - 24 frames per second with 3:2 pulldown. I'm actually not sure if it's a TV series.
Aspect Handling : anamorphic-ANY (-0.0)
Compression : -0.0
Video Separation : -0.0
Scene Transition : -0.0
Calibration : -0.0
Comments:
I learned about this (sub-)series on the internet radio (onsen.ag). At that time, I couldn't find a good pending order to throw it into, so I put it in with an end-of-May order. Then, I learned that Sanada-san will be coming again to Fanimecon this year, with only a week notice. Obviously, it would be nice to have this autographed, so I tried splitting the order to have it ship sooner, but for some reason, the system put the Winter Garden DVD in the latter half, and the shipping cost became unpredictable, so I put it back to original state and ordered another one from another shop. If I just waited, it would have cost me less than Y4,000 (including shipping after 25% discount), but the second order cost me Y6,500 (including shipping, no discount). I can't explain why, but on a whim, I didn't cancel the original order, so in the end, I'm going to end up with two copies for over Y10,500.
In fact, Amazon did a weird shuffle to my order, probably induced by me messing with the shipping options twice, and I got both DVDs already.
This is nothing like the original Di Gi Charat shows. There's no MEkaraBeam or anything crazy like that. It's just a simple and sweet slice-of-life series. Obviously, I'm very fond of such shows.
Animation is not all that impressive, but it's cute enough. Story is good except it felt a bit too short. Maybe they'll make more.
First-pressing comes with a mini sketchbook with the same 4-coma manga drawings used in the anime, picture label on the disc, and the jacket.

Images (move cursor over each image to see short comment):

Download:
Di.Gi.Charat.Special.Winter.Garden.2006.JAPANESE.Retail.R2.NTSC.DVDR-MKCN
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=XV8IP1HT
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

御宅梦域

关于我们 商务合作 免责声明